Chimichurri tenderloin with goat cheese & grilled vegetables
What we send:
- beef tenderloin
- goat cheese
- kapia pepper
- red onion
- red wine vinegar
- fresh parsley
- fresh coriander
- olive oil
- cayenne pepper flakes
- blender / mixing bowl
- large pan
1. Készítsd elő az alapanyagokat
The ingredients may get wet from the steam, the meats may release juice, if you experience this, wipe them dry with a paper towel. Circle the zucchini, peppers and red onions. Cut the tenderloin approx. For 2.5 cm steak slices. (Slicing should always be done perpendicular to the meat fibers and starting with the wider half of the meat.) Finally, finely chop the fresh parsley and coriander as well as the garlic cloves.
2. Készítsd el a chimichurrit
You can mix the chimichurri with a blender, but you can also mix yourself in a mixing bowl. Combine finely chopped parsley, coriander and garlic well with red wine vinegar, cayenne pepper and 2-4 tablespoons of olive oil. Salt to taste. Chimichurri is good if it becomes a liquid pesto. You don’t have to cool it, put it aside at room temperature.
3. Süsd meg a bélszín steaket
Heat a little olive oil in a large skillet. Salt the sirloin steaks and pepper, once the oil is hot enough, put the meat in the pan. Roast each sides around 3-4 minutes. If the steak is roasted enough to the way you want it, place it on a plate and cover with aluminum foil to keep it warm.
- Raw: calm and open palm (core temperature: 40-42 ° C)
- Rare: touching the tip of the thumb and forefinger (core temperature 45-50 ° C)
- Medium rare: touching the tip of the thumb and middle finger (core temperature 54-56 ° C)
- Medium: touching the tip of the thumb and ring finger (core temperature 58-60 ° C)
- Well done: touching the tip of the thumb and little finger (core temperature 64-66 ° C)
4. Grillezd meg a zöldségeket is
In the same pan in which you roasted the steaks, heat some olive oil, then add the chopped zucchini, red onion and cabbage peppers. Salt and pepper to taste. Bake each of their sides until they blush a little, but still remain crispy.
5. Söpörd be ételedért a bókokat
There was nothing left but to serve. Put it on the steaked plate and sprinkle with the chimichurri sauce, place the grilled vegetables next to it, and sprinkle with the crumbled goat cheese.
Attention! The portions of spices are relative, can be reduced or increased according to taste. Cooking time may vary depending on experience.